For over 27 years SHL has led the way in applying the science of psychometrics to improve the performance of people through objective assessment. We have obtained accreditation and are now partnering with SHL in the use of their instruments here in Pakistan.
We do this by providing the best assessment products and tools, and by supporting their use through expert consultancy and training.
The OPQ 32 is a self-report personality assessment tool that measures aspects of behavior crucial to performance potential. It helps ensure that employees are well matched to their jobs, and that their talents are effectively utilized, which in turn leads to a motivated and high performing team.
It delivers a Return on Investment by:
- Quick and early identification of the best candidates
- Better person-job and person-team fit
- Time and money saved in the recruitment process
- Improved insight into individual strengths, weaknesses and development needs
- Satisfied and motivated team members
- Reduction in staff turnover
Does your organization strive to develop people’s key competencies?
The Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ32) is the most comprehensive personality tool which provides key information about candidate’s preferred behavioral style at work and likely performance against key competencies. Find out their competency level in:
- Interpersonal sensitivity
- Problem solving and analysis
- Planning and organizing
- Creativity and innovation
- Decision making
- Strategic perspective
Are you working with key competencies?
Understanding which competencies are actually critical or desirable for a job is the most important first step in delivering performance.
Our competency framework enables you to:
- Screen and sift through job applications
- Select relevant core competencies for each level
- Measure competencies in a structured and consistent way
- Conduct effective competency based interviews
- Design a competency based 3600 feedback system
Are you looking for a tool to help sass out the most creative talent?
More than ever before, people not only need to react to change, but to lead it. A key competency associated with this is ‘creativity’.
Brainstorm will enable you to identify innovative thinkers on their:
- Fluency in coming up with ideas
- The number of dimensions across which they are able to respond
- Originality of responses
Is managerial judgment an important skill for individuals in your organization?
Scenarios, assesses candidates overall level of judgment as well as their judgment when dealing with new information.
Ratings provide information on their ability to:
- Manage objectives
- Manage team members
- See the bigger picture
- Delegate effectively
- Offer support and coaching
- Manage teams
- Strive for personal recognition
- Focus on outcomes
Are problem solving and analytic abilities critical for your organization’s growth?
Fastrack is a valuable tool providing a more rounded assessment of high caliber candidates in terms of their:
- Analytic power
- Strategic thinking
- Decision making skills
Does IT play a critical role in your organization?
If it does, the ITTS will enable you to make accurate judgment for the selection, development and promotion of your staff members.
Assess them on their ability in:
- Computer programming
- Checking software
- Understanding and interpreting written material
- Data entry
- Handling inter-dependent commands
- Working in a systematic and analytic manner
Is the competency level of your support staff of immense value in your organization?
The Personnel Test Batter (PTB) will help identify candidates:
- Processing basic work correspondence
- Handling straight forward calculations
- Speed and accuracy in checking detailed information
- Filing and information handling
- Interpret and understand written information
- Basic reasoning skills
- Absorption of oral information
- Speed and accuracy in proof reading
Is the quality and efficiency of your production line affected by the competency level of your assembly line workers?
The Work Skills Series Tests taps skills pertinent for assembly jobs in manufacturing and production industries.
- Manual Dexterity
- The ability to follow and apply instructions
- Application of basic arithmetic skills
- Ability to check one set of indicators against another
Have you ever asked yourself “How do I retain my best people?”
“How do I keep my team motivated?”
The Motivation Questionnaire gives you invaluable information enabling you to understand what motivates individuals as well as entire teams in your organization.
You will know whether they are driven by:
- A spirit of competition
- Fear of failure
- Need of exercise power
- Thrive on being involved
- Desire for recognition
- Need for affiliation
- Opportunities for personal growth
- A creative work place
- Working independently
- Position and status
- Career progression
- Material rewards