Insolito Assessment Tools
Are you besieged by thousands of job applications? Are you determined to identify the best of the lot as quickly as possible?
If so Insolito Test for Initial Screening (ITIS-II) will help you identify high potential applicants with the capacity to:
- Absorb and utilize knowledge and training
- Forge new insights
- Discern meaning in confusion
- Identify relationships in new/unknown situations
- Apply previous learning and concepts to problem solving
Does your organization describe jobs in terms of competencies- a combination of behaviors that lead to superior performance?
Our Assessment Centers are run by a team of experts who help identify your team’s key competencies in terms of strengths and areas of improvement, thus giving you a comprehensive development plan. The process also ranks the individuals enabling you to make promotion decisions independently and with transparency:
- We use multiple methods of assessment, including
- Group Exercises
- Role Plays
- Fact Finding Exercises
Do you believe that an honest and unbiased appraisal can only be achieved by involving peers and Direct Reports in the appraisal process as well?
If so, we customize our 360 Degree assessment tool to meet each client’s individual needs.
We will work with you to put in a system which is based on:
- Key competencies for each level
- Corporate organizational values
- Confidentiality for respondents
- A culture of openness to giving and receiving feedback
- Development coaching for candidates
Are you trying to gage or bring about a culture change?
Research has shown that high performing teams have a certain set of strengths.
The Corporate Culture Survey (CCS) will enable you to measure your team’s:
- Sense of purpose
- Strength of relationships and communication
- Flexibility in adapting to changing needs
- Sense of recognition and appreciation
- Quality of output
Is seamless execution in your organization dependant on each function providing top class service to its internal customers?
If so, the Insolito Inter Departmental Review (IIDR) objectively measures each department’s ability to provide service on the following criteria:
- Simplicity and effectiveness of processes
- Flexibility in meeting customer needs
- Creativity in problem solving
- Competency and speed in decision making
- A collective sense of ownership and team spirit
How does one ensure that their Call Center representatives will increase the level of Customer Satisfaction and not shatter it completely?
The Call Center Test (ICCT) is a comprehensive simulation which assesses applicants’ ability to assimilate information, respond to customer queries and solve their problems, while keeping their cool under pressure.
Are your team members buckling under the day to day stress of meeting ever-increasing organizational responsibilities?
The Stress Audit Questionnaire is the most comprehensive tool for measuring stress on the scales of situational, symptoms and vulnerability factors.
It is the only instrument which takes into account experienced and anticipated stress factors.
The scores enable individuals to identify their stress sources and make appropriate modifications in their lifestyles and accept responsibility for a large portion of their own health care.